Avionics Tech - Maine
HSGI, Inc. •
Corporate Avionics Tech Needed!
- Perform general avionics support items on aircraft. This shall include, but not be limited to items such as removal and installation of panels and components and repair work.
- Troubleshooting and evaluation of systems on the aircraft when designated.
- Inspection and evaluation of the aircraft and components when designated.
- Maintenance and repair of shop facility, equipment and tooling to support operations.
- Work independently on projects and lead multiple projects as assigned. Schedule and work quality are essential in these functions.
- Work with customer in project management, pricing and customer support roles.
- Must be willing to work overtime and alternate shifts, as required
- Any other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
A&P License Required
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Electrical tech school.
- Avionics specific training preferred.
- 3+ years of turbine and/or corporate aircraft experience preferred
Please contact JP @ email@example.com / 251-260-6025 for Immediate Placement
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)