HSGI, Inc. •
Very Urgent Job Opportunities!
- Perform avionics line maintenance and avionics installations.
- Good communication skills. Communicates regularly with all maintenance technicians, both individually and as a group, to ensure good two-way communication concerning maintenance issues.
- Must be able to read, understand and accomplish maintenance manual procedures. Must be able to research, read wire prints, and order parts.
- Must be able to accomplish tasks within allotted time.
- Ensuring that the repair and installations of all articles and components within their jurisdiction is accomplished within the authority of the repair station and that the Quality Assurance Department, when applicable inspects the work.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Avionics and/or related field work with 5 to 7 years’ experience. A&P license is preferred.
- Demonstrated organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Read and interpret aircraft diagrams, charts and schematics.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must not be allergic to fuels, oils, hydraulic fluids and cleaning solvents.
- Work and bend in confined work space. Must have manual dexterity required for technician.
- Must be able to repeatedly enter and exit aircraft using stationary steps/stairs
Knowledgeable and experienced using computers and aircraft software.
FAA Inspection Authorization.
HSGI provides Contract, Contract-to-Permanent, and Permanent placements to our
clients with service, attention, and detail that are unparalleled! We service
clients in: Engineering, Aerospace, IT, Architecture, Medical, Pharmaceutical,
Biotech, Aviation, Maritime, Accounting, Financial, Clerical, and more!
Job Ident #: