PDS Tech, Inc. •
PDS is seeking Avionic Technicians for open positions in Savannah, GA.
For additional information/hourly rate please contact:
- Provides leadership, technical expertise and guidance while performing various operational, functional tests and repairs of avionics/electronic, aircraft equipment and systems to ensure a defect free aircraft.
- Demonstrates superior technical skills and expertise in avionics and acft systems operational testing and troubleshooting
- Perform repairs and modifications as required.Perform inspections as required by maintenance programs, modification and inspection packages.Advise supervisor/lead of job status at all times.
- Perform assigned work to establish standards and estimates routinely.Perform system functional tests as required by maintenance programs and logically diagnose malfunctions.Must be able to understand and interpret prints
- Troubleshoot, repair, install, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft
- Assist with mechanical / electrical removals and installations
- Assist in providing time estimates Assist in performing complex repairs on aircraft systems
- Return A/C to service after maintenance at off-site locations (if certified)May assist with maintenance at off-site locationsMay assist in creation of service orders with SAP or applicable operating systems May assist in complete engine and / or APU runs Perform other duties as assigned
PDS Tech has several new openings daily; please call if you are interested in searching for other positions available in your area!
Education and Experience Requirements:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
- HS Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of Aircraft Avionics Experience Required
- Must be a U.S Citizen or Perm Resident
regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion,
national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy,
genetic information, or other legally protected status
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC