Johnson Service Group (JSG) is actively seeking Avionics Technicians with two (2) years of experience for a contract position in Tampa, FL. The qualified candidate will perform troubleshooting, operation testing, modification and repair of components of aircraft instrument, electrical and electronic systems in accordance with policies, procedures, requirements and specifications established by the company, applicable government agencies, and aircraft manufactures as contained in approved Maintenance Manuals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities of the Avionics Technician are as follows: Other duties as assigned
- Works written or verbal instructions.
- Performs all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
- Records work performed and assumes responsibility for that work as indicated by his/her signature.
- Uses blueprints, schematics, technical manuals, instructions, blueprints and drawings.
- Performs touch up painting as needed.
- Must have working knowledge and the ability to service, troubleshoot, repair, modify, preserve, maintain, and overhaul aircraft, aircraft system and aircraft components.
- Heavy phase maintenance experience on other military aircraft types may be considered.