Avionics Technician - 5,000 Sign On Bonus + Relo Assistance to NC!
HAECO Americas •
$5000 SIGN ON BONUS
JOB SUMMARY: The Avionics Technician is responsible to perform operational checks, troubleshoot, and repair avionics and electrical systems on all types of aircraft. The Avionics Technician must perform a variety of installation and maintenance tasks on avionics hardware and wiring assemblies. The Avionics Technician must work within estimated time and in accordance with applicable "HAECO Americas", FAA, and customer standards of quality.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:• Perform such typical maintenance functions as cabling, component removal/installation, wire harness removal/installation, fabrication/repair of wire assemblies, and continuity checks.
• Determine if work can safely be accomplished if aircraft is in a power-on mode and be able to conduct necessary testing if in a power-on mode.
• Fabricate and install all wiring assemblies, static lines, and associated mechanical equipment.
• Follow all applicable specifications to accomplish a specific task.
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
• Perform work within estimated hours.
• Follow all safety procedures and specifications.
• Execute all required paperwork in connection with assigned normal duties.
• Use and operate ground support equipment, as applicable and if qualified, in a safe manner.
• Work with little or no supervision and accomplish assignments with little or no rework.
• Assist other employees in the performance of their job assignments through coaching, counseling, and guidance.
• Interface effectively with members of management, other departments, and co-workers.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Must provide own tools as indicated on company tool list.
• Language (read, write, speak, and understand English).
• Two (2) or more years experience troubleshooting and effecting Avionics repairs on Military or Commercial aircraft or two (2) or more years proven performance within HAECO. PREFERRED:
• FAA Airframe and Powerplant or FAA Airframe certificate.
• FCC License.
• Two (2) or more years experience troubleshooting and effecting Avionics Repairs on heavy transport category aircraft, preferably in an MRO environment
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC