Avionics Technician - Columbus, MS!
PDS Tech, Inc. •
PDS Tech is seeking an Aircraft Technician (Avionics) for an open position in Columbus, MS!
In your role you will:
- Perform assembly, installation, repair or replacement of aircraft electrical/electronic components and systems in the manufacture, maintenance or refurbishing of aircraft.
- Perform inspection, functional and operational check of complete systems to verify proper functioning of components and systems.
- Maintain close working relationship with assigned lead regarding schedules, priorities, availability of parts, supplies and tools.
- Use various hand tools, power equipment, measuring devices, test equipment, and paint equipment and instructions as required.
- Ensure compliance with company and customer specifications and FAA regulations as required.
- Complete forms and records pertaining to completion of assigned work.
- Maintain responsibility to keep scrap at minimum levels.
This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive and employee will also perform other tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Minimum of four years experience (avionics); some experience may be substituted for education normally acquired in the attainment of an FCC license.
- An FCC license is desirable.
- Requires the ability to read and interpret blueprints, sketches, diagrams and technical instructions.
- Must be able to operate a variety of standard and specialized hand tools, power equipment, measuring devices and test equipment.
For Additional Information on this Opening Please Contact Ariel Palmer:
Direct Number: 678-981-6086
Email Your Updated Resume to email@example.com
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Job Ident #: