Avionics Technician - IL
HSGI, Inc. •
Very Urgent Job Opportunity! Serious and experienced Avionics Technicians!
Dassault Falcon Jet, Gulfstream, Bombardier, Lear Jet, Citation, Hawker Beechcraft, etc., Experience is an Immediate Hire! Only Serious Candidates Need to Apply! Please send an updated copy of your resume in a Word Document Immediately! We can set up interviews for you immediately!
Senior Avionics Technician
Dassault Falcon Jet, Gulfstream, Bombardier, Lear Jet, Citation, Hawker Beechcraft, etc., Experience is an immediate Job Opportunity!
Company is a leader in the corporate aviation industry and has an immediate opening for an Avionics Technician in our Moline, IL facility.
This is an opportunity to join a team of aviation professionals supporting our customers.
• Our Technician will be involved in the day-to-day activities with assigned team members in performing Avionics Installations on corporate aircraft.
• Heavy Dassault Falcon Jet, Gulfstream, Bombardier, Lear Jet, Hawker, Beechcraft, Cessna, Citation, etc. experience.
• The Technician is responsible for the timely completion and quality of assigned aircraft projects and promoting the growth and development of team members.
• The Technician will work with the team to install, modify, and repair aircraft wiring and avionics equipment using hand tools and test equipment and/or designs.
• Fabricates and installs sheet metal or related accessories using various hand tools.
• Performs system checks, troubleshoots and repairs squawks to ensure functionality of system installations.
• Records, analyzes and interprets test information.
• Collaborates with Engineering and other personnel to solve problems.
• Performs as Quality Inspector when needed.
• The Technician will also have the opportunity to share technical expertise by responding to internal and external customer questions and educating customers.
Job Specific Requirements:
Lifting: Routinely up to 50 lbs; occasionally up to 75 lbs
Attendance: Regularly scheduled attendance required
Competencies Required: Core
Position Level: Composure, Confronting Direct Reports, Directing Others, Managing and Measuring Work, Motivating Others, Planning, Priority Setting
Position Specific: Listening, Organizational Agility, Technical Learning
Other: Tolerates working in confined spaces, extreme temperatures, heights above six feet, noisy environments, and flying
Reading small print and identifying colors.
QI designation if needed
On-call and occasional multiple night travel rotation if needed
• This position requires an individual with experience in Aviation Maintenance, Avionics, Electronics or related field or equivalent experience required and a minimum six years related avionics installation experience on a variety of avionics systems and a variety of airframes.
• Previous leadership and supervisory experience is a plus.
• Must have Corporate Aircraft Experience working in a Hanger or Completion Center... Dassault Falcon Jet, Gulfstream, Hawker Beechcraft, Bombardier, Learjet, Cessna, Citation, etc.
Company offers a comprehensive benefits package along with competitive salaries. Actual starting pay rates are dependent upon the skill and experience level of the applicant. Position will close upon selection of a qualified candidate.
Please send an updated copy of your resume in a Word Document along with an introduction type paragraph or two outlining your skills and experience relative to the job description. Please include expected compensation and we can set up interviews immediately!
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
HSGI provides Contract, Contract-to-Permanent, and Permanent placements to our clients with service, attention, and detail that are unparalleled! We service clients in: Engineering, Aerospace, IT, Architecture, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Aviation, Maritime, Accounting, Financial, Clerical, and more!
Must have Corporate Aircraft Experience working in a Hanger or Completion Center... Dassault Falcon Jet, Gulfstream, Hawker Beechcraft, Bombardier, Learjet, Cessna, Citation, etc.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC