Avionics Technician A&P FCC
M1 Support Services •
• Performs organizational and intermediate level maintenance on C-12 aircraft.
• Services, inspects, troubleshoots, calibrates, and repairs aircraft electrical and avionics systems including communication, navigation, transponder, flight management systems, autopilot, TCAS, EGPWS, and ASE to ensure continued airworthiness in accordance with OEM, FAA, and Army approved data (AR 95-20).
• Performs aircraft and system functional and operational checks and inspects work for compliance.
• Documents work in military and commercial aircraft logs and records as well as updates company and customer databases.
• Services and maintains GSE.
Level of Experience:
• Minimum of four years of commercial/military aircraft electrical and avionics maintenance experience on C-12 aircraft (or commercial equivalents) preferred.
• Compliant with FAR 65.83.
• High School or Equivalent.
• 14 CFR Part 147 school certificate, or equivalent military and/or civilian training.
Qualifications and Certifications:
• FAA A&P license required.
• FCC license with Radar endorsement required.
• Valid motor vehicle license required.
• Able to obtain and maintain any security clearance and/or base access as required by the contract.
• Must be qualified to operate select avionics test equipment.
• Must be qualified IAW company and AR 95-20 procedures to perform aircraft ground handling; aircraft engine operation, operate flight line vehicles, motorized equipment, GSE, and other tasks as required depending on assignment.
• Must be able to complete CRC with the result of “Cleared to Deploy” for locations requiring deployment.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC