Education/Experience & Skills Required:
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- High School Diploma or relevant work experience may substitute for required education.5+ years related experience.
- Maintenance experience on DoD aircraft preferred.FCC License preferred.FAA repair station experience is desired.
- Knowledge of reading, interpreting drawings, diagrams, and manuals; aircraft avionics/other systems; wire coding systems; avionics test equipment;knowledge of manuals necessary to perform job; skilled using basic hand tools, operate ground support equipment, troubleshoot engine electrical/electronic systems, and measuring using a variety of basic and precision measuring devices relating to job function.
- Punctuality to work each day and prepared to work scheduled work hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for thoughtful adherence to all clients Policies, Procedures, and Compliance regulations (internal and external).
- Minimum physical requirements to perform all duties and responsibilities, as defined by management.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs, work on knees, bend, crouch, and reach overhead.
- This position may be considered a safety-sensitive position depending on business area requirements.
- Clients job descriptions are meant as summarizations only.
- They do not necessarily reflect all duties and responsibilities of a position.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Please send your current resume to:
Aviation Recruiter: Earl Sawyer
Email Resume: email@example.com
Direct Number: 843-277-6616