Avionics Technician and Installers - Ft. Lauderdale
Reliance Aerotech Services •
Contract-to-Direct Hire Opportunity
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking well qualified Avionics Technician/Installers to support a large FAR 145 Service Center located in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
This position will be responsible for performing aircraft line troubleshooting and maintenance. The technician/installer may also be responsible for performing modifications and upgrades on customer aircraft. All maintenance will be accomplished in accordance with the rules and regulations set forth by the FAA and our customer.
- MUST have 5+ years of recent line troubleshooting experience on Citation, King-Air, Learjet, Falcon Jet, Challenger or Hawker.
- Must have a stable employment history
- Must be capable and knowledgeable to perform 91.411 and 91.413 inspections.
- Have a complete understanding of IFR ramp equipment or equivalent.
- Be knowledgeable in the following areas; Autopilots, Flight Directors, Multi-Function Displays, basic EFIS systems, Nav/Comms, Dme/Transponders, FMS, ADF and Radar
- FAA A&P certification, FCC certification or Electrical Degree preferred.
- Inspection Authorization or any factory schooling is also highly desirable.
Please e-mail your resume in MS Word or PDF format to email@example.com or fax your resume to (615) 627-0743 or (850) 941-2004.
To contact our recruiting team please call (866) 622-5086 Ext 2.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC