Traincroft / TSI Aerospace •
Length: 6 months
Location: Greenville, SC
Pay rate: $25/hr.
Other: US Citizen; Background check & drug test required
Shift:1st: 0630-1600 / 2nd:1530-0100
- Installs electrical harnesses and performs operational checks, post modification testing, troubleshoots and repairs electrical and avionics systems on aircraft. Assist flight line maintenance as required.
- Must be able to read and speak English. Comprehend documents such as safety rules, operating maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Mission essential functions and other duties may be assigned as required.
- Must have the ability to work most avionics installation tasks with minimal supervision.
- Must have the ability to interpret installation drawings, install and route electrical cable assemblies, perform multiple termination processes and perform continuity checks in accordance with standard processes.
- 3 Years of Aircraft Avionics Installation Experience is required.
- Employee must be able to interpret installation drawings, install electrical cable assemblies, perform multiple termination processes, and perform continuity checks in accordance with standard processes.
- Must have own tools - My client has a toolbox requirement sheet.
- Must also be able to work any shift and/or weekend as directed by Supervisor
- FAA Airframe or FCC License a Plus!
Job Ident #: