C-130 Avionics - Greenville SC
Strom Aviation •
Backshop electrical fabrication
Including harness build up and continuity check process. Must be skilled at wire terminations and fabrication of complex electrical aircraft assemblies
Employee must be able to interpret installation drawings, install electrical cable assemblies, perform multiple termination processes and perform continuity checks in accordance with standard processes. Must also provide personal tools and shadowed toolbox required by the Company and be able to work any shift and/or weekend as directed by
FCC certification a plus!
Specific Physical Requirements (ie: stand, walk, stoop, etc) In order to perform the essential functions of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands to grasp, handle, and/or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is frequently required to walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, work overhead, perform repetitive movements, and talk and hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or push or pull up to 20 pounds and frequently lift and/or push or pull up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Candidate must have a minimum of five years of experience in aircraft maintenance and modification
- Prior experience in organizational and intermediate level maintenance on C-130 is REQUIRED.
- Employee must be able to interpret installation drawings, install electrical cable assemblies, perform multiple termination processes, and perform continuity checks in accordance with standard processes.
- FCC Certification is a plus but not required
Call for details
Call for details
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)