* Must be proficient in all aspects of aircraft electrical installations to include terminations and ring-out.
* Must be proficient in the use of electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, and blueprints.
* Must be able to accomplish all modifications or repairs with minimal or no supervision.
* Must be able to work on any day, and on any shift.
* Must have own tools.
* Must have a minimum of 3 years’ current experience as an Electrical Installer.
* Airframe license preferred, but it is not required.
* Experience in an MRO environment, strongly preferred.