Traincroft / TSI Aerospace •
The Electro-Mechanical Assembler will build various TMC products to specifications following prints and work instructions. This position involves this use of various hand tools and instruments to allow for assembly and testing of finished products to ensure conformance to specifications. Must be able to read and follow assembly prints, electrical schematics, work packages, wiring diagrams and pneumatic diagrams.
* Electro-mechanical assembly of components into finish product.
* Assembly and test of finished products utilizing various measuring instruments such as scopes and multimeters.
* Ability to layout work and perform basic math calculations.
* Hand soldering / brazing.
* Occasional lifting up to 50 lbs., ability to stand for extended periods
* Basic cabling and point-to-point wiring
1-2 years experience in electro-mechanical assembly of components and systems in a production environment helpful. Must have the ability to work safely and independently with little or no supervision in an ISO 9001 registered facility. Specific duties include the following:
Contract Position till 9/25/18
Job Ident #: