F-15 ELECTRICAL SPECIALIST
Aviation Placements •
Location: SAUDI ARABIA
Benefits: Tax Free Income, 30 day of vacation with pay plus other 11 holidays, Medical Insurance, Accommodation and Transportation free company provided, travel allowance, end of service award payable upon completion of contract with company (half month’s salary).
Employment Type: Full Time
Task & Responsibility
- Analyzes, troubleshoots, installs, inspects and modifies aircraft electrical and associated electronic components, sub-systems and test equipment; services, maintains repairs and changes batteries on aerospace equipment and systems.
- Analyzes and advises on technical problems in the operation and maintenance of aircraft electrical systems and associated electronic components, subsystems and test equipment.
- Install, tests, modifies, and repairs electrical system components and test equipments.
- Inspects and evaluates aircraft electrical system maintenance activities.
- Troubleshoots, inspect, repair, and maintain assigned equipment.
- Perform On-the-Job Training (OJT) for assigned trainees.
- Documents all maintenance actions as prescribed by established procedures.
- Orders and receives parts.
Qualifications: Skills & Experience
- Requires a minimum of five (5) years experience in USAF AFSC 2A6X6 , or equivalent, of which two (2) years must be at the seven (7) level.
- Qualification as an F-15 Aircraft Electrical Systems Specialist is mandatory.
- In addition, a minimum of one (1) year experience in performing or supervising functions such as the installation, repair, or modification or aircraft electrical systems and components, is mandatory.
- Single or Accompanied status
- Free housing in a secure compound
- All utilities paid by the company
- Free transportation
- Full medical with dental and optical insurance
- 30 days annual paid vacation
- 11 paid holidays (5 Ramadan, 5 Hijjah and 1 national day)
- Tax Free
- Must be 7-level craftsman
- Must be able to provide Resume, DD214 & Training Certificates
Send Resume,DD214 & Training Certificates
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)