F-15 Integrated Avionics Attack Control Systems Maintenance
Aviation Placements •
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyses performance and isolate malfunctions of integrated avionic instrument and flight control system.
- Installs, repairs, modifies, aligns harmonizes, Boresights and conducts checkouts of avionic instrument flight control system.
- Supervises avionic instrument flight control system and personnel :
- Inspect avionic instrument and flight control system.
- Monitors equipment performance to detect and analyze recurring malfunctions.
- Interprets installation and maintenance policies to correct defective equipment:
- Diagnose recurring, malfunctions and recommends corrective actions
- Conducts on job training.
- Observes and ensure compliance with established safety procedures :
- Operates instrument and flight control system by using proper control to determine operational condition.
- Remove faulty units installs serviceable line replaceable units into Aircraft and perform system check.
- Assign maintenance and repair function to subordinates
Qualifications and Experience:
Clearance requirements: U.S Citizen and able to obtain a DOD Secret clearance.
- Knowledge of theory and electronic and mechanical principles. Theory and application of gyros synch ros. Indicator working principles of electro-mechanical devices.
- Sub-system tie-in between integrated avionic System. Automatic fliglI control systems, Navigation system, Radar systems computer system and optical display system; digital computer logic, use care interpretation of testing and measuring devices.
- Concept of supporting publication and principles of motion and power transmission by mechanical and electrical means is mandatory.
- Analyze, Malfunctions and inspects. Install, maintains and troubleshoots avionic instrument and automatic flight control system at the organization level and supervise organizational level avionic and instrument and flight control activities,
- Instrument & Auto pilot maintenance must have minimum 10 years Experience and 7 level trained.
- Experience in performing supervisory functions.
- Experience in modification of avionic instrument and flight control system.
- Inspects for and use of associated test equipment.
- Experience in conduct of repair components.
- Experience in performing functions such as installation
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)