Join the ManTech team of highly skilled F-15 Maintainers, keeping a fleet of some of the most successful fighter jets ever designed in the air and on mission.
Whether you've retired, separated from the Air Force, or planning for your USAF separation, we want to discuss your future with ManTech. Our teams of F-15 maintainers conduct on-the-job training (OJT) and direct hands-on maintenance, working alongside passionate people to keep these world-class fighter jets in the sky.
Our program is a rarity in overseas contracting: We offer 40 hour work weeks in Saudi Arabia, a geographically centralized country that you are free to explore. With 30 days of vacation and 11 holidays, you will have the opportunity to visit the nations of Africa, Europe, and the rest of Asia easily and conveniently. Add in the potential tax advantages, free housing and transportation, and you have an exciting opportunity that provides memories to last a lifetime.
ManTech Mission Solutions & Services Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology supporting the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers. We would like to talk to YOU about joining us!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:• Inspect, troubleshoot, repair, modify, program, calibrate and certify integrated avionic computerized test stations, Support Equipment (SE) and system components at the intermediate level by using shop avionics SE and specialized precision measuring equipment.
• Inspect, troubleshoot, repair, service, modify, install, calibrate and certify avionic computerized test stations and SE, supervises intermediate level integrated avionic component activities.
• Analyze performance and isolate malfunctions of avionic electronic equipment.
• Inspect, disassemble, repair, reassemble, align, program, calibrate, modify and conduct check outs of integrated avionic components.
• Analyze and isolate avionic computerized test stations and SE malfunctions.
• Certify, calibrate, modify, repair and overhaul avionic computerized test stations and SE.
• Inspect and evaluate components of avionic computerized test stations and SE.
• Perform On-the-Job-Training (OJT) for assigned trainees.
• Document all maintenance actions as prescribed by established procedures.
• Order and receive parts.