Join the ManTech team of highly skilled F-15 Maintainers, keeping a fleet of some of the most successful fighter jets ever designed in the air and on mission.
Whether you've retired, separated from the Air Force, or planning for your USAF separation, we want to discuss your future with ManTech. Our teams of F-15 maintainers conduct on-the-job training (OJT) and direct hands-on maintenance, working alongside passionate people to keep these world-class fighter jets in the sky.
Our program is a rarity in overseas contracting: We offer 40 hour work weeks in Saudi Arabia, a geographically centralized country that you are free to explore. With 30 days of vacation and 11 holidays, you will have the opportunity to visit the nations of Africa, Europe, and the rest of Asia easily and conveniently. Add in the potential tax advantages, free housing and transportation, and you have an exciting opportunity that provides memories to last a lifetime.
ManTech Mission Solutions & Services Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology supporting the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers. We would like to talk to YOU about joining us!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interpret equipment operation to isolate malfunctions in systems such as attack control, instrument, flight control, communications, navigation, and penetration aids
• Trace data flow and wiring diagrams
• Inspect, troubleshoot, and maintain aircraft wiring systems
• Use built-in test functions, electronic measuring equipment, support aerospace ground equipment (AGE), and hand tools
• Monitor equipment performance and detects and analyze malfunctions
• Remove, install, align, and check integrated avionics systems
• Remove and install line replaceable units and align systems
• Operationally check externally mounted avionics equipment
• Perform intermediate or organizational maintenance level modifications
• Inspect integrated avionics systems, post entries, and maintain inspection and maintenance records
• Inspect avionics systems and determine operational status
• Interpret inspection findings and determine corrective action adequacy
• Review maintenance management publications and procedures to obtain avionics systems information
• Recommend methods to improve equipment performance and maintenance procedures
• Use automated maintenance systems
• Input, validate, and analyze data processed to automated systems
• Clear and close out completed maintenance discrepancies in automated maintenance systems