Join the ManTech team of highly skilled F-15 Maintainers, keeping a fleet of some of the most successful fighter jets ever designed in the air and on mission.
Whether you've retired, separated from the Air Force, or planning for your USAF separation, we want to discuss your future with ManTech. Our teams of F-15 maintainers conduct on-the-job training (OJT) and direct hands-on maintenance, working alongside passionate people to keep these world-class fighter jets in the sky.
Our program is a rarity in overseas contracting: We offer 40 hour work weeks in Saudi Arabia, a geographically centralized country that you are free to explore. With 30 days of vacation and 11 holidays, you will have the opportunity to visit the nations of Africa, Europe, and the rest of Asia easily and conveniently. Add in the potential tax advantages, free housing and transportation, and you have an exciting opportunity that provides memories to last a lifetime.
ManTech Mission Solutions & Services Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology supporting the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers. We would like to talk to YOU about joining us!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:• Inspect, troubleshoot, repair, modify and install avionic sensor systems equipment
• Supervise avionic sensor system activities at the Intermediate Level of maintenance
• Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and maintain LANTIRN Targeting & Navigation pods and related support equipment
• Prepare documentation needed to RTS pods as well as order parts and equipment
• Work with RSAF to provide hands on training as well as act as functional / principal technicians for LANTIRN CMF
• Additional duties associated with upkeep and functionality of LANTIRN CMF
• Must be flexible, in the respect that RSAF may assign / request additional technical services above and beyond that of a normal LANTIRN / SNIPER Technician
• Must be able to represent the highest quality of standards thru work performance and conduct
• Train RSAF to the 5 and 7 level