Fighter Avionics Technician
Draken International •
Draken International is searching for a military seasoned, avionics technician to maintain/upgrade L-159E ALCAs, A4K/N Skyhawks, MB-339 and L39 aircraft. Visit www.drakenintl.com to learn more about our aircraft capabilities.
- Perform Avionics work on former military fighter aircraft equipped with 3rd and 4th generation Avionics technology, e.g. 1553 MUX systems, VHF/UHF, advanced RADAR systems, multiple offensive/defensive systems, as well as civilian aviation platforms such as Garmin, Avidyne, etc.
- Accurately interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, wiring diagrams, system schematics, drawings, engineering orders, and other documents from both the manufacturers and company.
- Maintain storage management systems as well as captive carry training weapons and weapons release systems
- Integrate/modernize new technologies into legacy aircraft...TCAS, EFIS, ECM Pods, EO sensors, etc...
- Able to troubleshoot, repair and document repairs without assistance from others.
- Other duties as assigned
Prior military experience highly desired
Active Security Clearance desired but must be able to attain clearance.
Domestic and international travel required
Experience with ECM, EO, TCAS
some travel required
Job Ident #: