Garmin Avionics Tech - IA
Reliance Aerotech Services •
Contract to Direct Hire Opportunity
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking an avionics technician with Garmin experience. The Avionics Technician/Installer is responsible for line maintenance, troubleshooting, modifications, and upgrades to customer aircraft. All maintenance will be accomplished in accordance with the rules and regulations set forth by the FAA and our customer.
- 3+ years of troubleshooting and avionics installation
- Garmin experience required
- Must have experience on light General Aviation aircraft such as: Cessna, Cirrus SR-22, Pilatus PC-12, Piper, Beechcraft, Mooney
- Must be capable and knowledgeable to perform 91.411 and 91.413 inspections.
- Have a complete understanding of IFR ramp equipment or equivalent.
- Be knowledgeable in the following areas; Autopilots, Flight Directors, Multi-Function Displays, basic EFIS systems, Nav/Comms, Dme/Transponders, FMS, ADF and Radar
- Must have experience troubleshooting/installing Garmin, Avidyne, Aspen, PS Engineering and Honeywell/King, Proline 21 avionics equipment.
- Must pass a DOT/FAA Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Must clear a 10-year background check with no felonies or adverse criminal activity
- Must have own tools, etched in a shadowed box; calibrated and specialized tools provided
Send a resume to email@example.com or call the recruiters at (866) 622-5086 ext. 2.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC