AAA Aerospace USA is a key player in the Aerospace Industry for on-site operations, working on civil, military and business aircraft during their whole product life cycle. We have many new, exciting opportunities in Mobile, AL.
AAA USA performs as a major on-site service providerfor the following activities : industrial production and assembly, manufacturing engineering, industrialization, Final Assembly Line (FAL) services, FAL integration, flight line services, Out Standing Works (OSW) and Out Located Works (OLW), quality conformance management, quality inspection, airlines services and maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO), at customer facilities worldwide or within our factories.
With more than 28 years presenceinFrance, Germany, USA, Canada, Mexico, Spain, UK, Morocco, China and Philippines, and more than 3300 employees, our added value come from dedicated teams, continuously trained to advanced industrial methods and meeting quality requirements.
To support one of our customers who is a global leader in commercial aircraft ranging from 100 to 600 seats, in its Final Assembly Line facility in Mobile (AL), we are looking for: Aircraft & Structure Mechanics.
We value our employees. We strive for excellence and promote growth. Come join the AAA USA Team.
FULL BENEFITS: Competitive Salary, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Personal Days Off, Paid Sick Time and 401k.
The Quality Inspector is responsible for maintaining quality standards within production activities.
- Inspect assemblies and subassemblies
- Write non-compliance reports
- Measure processes performance
- Define and lead corrective and preventive actions
- Read plans and validate assemblies
- Ensure a follow-up of assemblers competencies
Responsibilities and authority regarding QSE (Quality, Safety and Environment)
- Ensure information traceability
- Respect processes, procedures, and instructions
- Prepare clients audit to maintain the certification
- Respect the objectives
Pre-requisites - profile
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in Quality
- 5 years of experience in Assembly Structure and 5 years of experience in Aeronautics
- Technical inspection knowledge
- Very good knowledge of technical specifications in the manufacturing field
- Attention to details, team player and proactive
Job Type: Full-time
*** AAA USA has many job opportunities to offer in the field of Aerospace!
Find out more at our Job Fair on August 7th from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at 720 Schillinger Rd S Unit 5, Mobile, Al. 36695, United States. ***