Phoenix Air provides a wide range of aviation services from international air ambulance to high priority air cargo to government and military contracting services.
Phoenix Air is considered cutting edge and is the first certificated air carrier in the United States to receive FAA authority to operate unmanned aerial vehicles in commercial service.
Phoenix Air is also the only air carrier in the world with aircraft capable of transporting patients with highly infectious diseases. In 2014, when the Ebola Virus epidemic began and spread through Western Africa, paralyzing countries and airports around the world, Phoenix Air ultimately operated over 40 Ebola-related flights transporting patients, tissue samples and equipment between Western Africa and the United States and Europe.
Our vast capabilities and resounding reputation have made Phoenix Air one of the most respected companies in aviation industry.
Phoenix Air Mission Statement
Our company is dedicated to maximize the potential of our greatest asset: our employees. We embrace change and the opportunity it brings. We are focused on delivering quality customer service; and are committed to recruit, develop, reward and retain our global workforce.
The Charter Coordinator arranges the routing and scheduling of flights for all service locations. Scheduler/dispatcher for Part 135 airline, responsible for time-dependent logistical decisions, charter quoting, trip planning, aircraft dispatch, flight following, and light admin duties. Communicates with the schedulers, flight crews, maintenance and the medical crews regarding the flights scheduled. Full-time night shift position (4 pm – 4 am, Fri/Sat/Sun). Will need to be flexible and cover other days when needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer all incoming calls to the company
- Monitor 3 email addresses and respond to all inquires in a timely manner
- Monitor the company flight schedule and the pilot crew sheet daily
- Provide timely charter quotes to customers received from both email and phone calls
- Coordinate any domestic or international flights to include creating routing and scheduling of the plane, obtaining landing permits, arranging fuel and customs
- Communications coordinator for schedulers, flight crews, maintenance, medical crews & FBO
- Create and review department daily & nightly briefs from each shift change
- Assist the day shift primary travel coordinator with any airline travel needs or changes, which includes the coordination of transportation to and from the Atlanta airport, rental car or hotel needs
- Continue trip preparations handed down from day shift
- Maintain multiple databases and assist manager with any data collection