(FRS144) F-15 Quality Manager
Alsalam Aerospace Industries •
The Job Applicant MUST have F-15 Experience
The Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager develops, implements, and manages the Corporate Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety programs for the company ensuring that such programs conform to established standards, applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications and expectations; thereby promoting high levels and long lasting customer satisfaction with the services provided by Alsalam Aerospace Industries.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Advise program leadership on matters pertaining to Quality, Health & Safety, Environmental, Security and Auditing issues.
- Plan, develop, implement and manage a comprehensive, affordable, effective Quality Assurance, Environmental, Health & Safety program using ISO 9001 principles.
- Adhere to ISO 9001:2008 compliance requirements.
- Provide expertise and guidance on compliance with governmental regulations, customer specifications and internal policies.
- Conduct regular surveillance of the program task order process using product and service audits, inspections and implement corrective actions as required.
- Coordinate quality surveillance activities with task order counterparts throughout the program.
- Ensure all Environmental and Health & Safety standards comply with current applicable statutory regulations.
- Ensure that operational personnel comply with established and applicable Environmental and Health & Safety rules and Governmental regulations.
- Develop, collect and report performance metrics as required to report to Senior Management.
- Ensure the maintenance of regulatory safety/accident documentation.
- Maintain an injury and illness reporting system.
- Perform Trend and Pareto Analysis, drive Root Cause to corrective actions and make recommendations for continuous process improvement and enhancements, based on the analysis undertaken.
- Develop staff and determine the best method of performance enhancement.
- Provide leadership and knowledge to staff members and teams as necessary.
- Ensure QA/QC staff are trained, provide annual training requirements, annual personnel assessments and other personnel management responsibilities, as required.
- Facilitate and track the Risk Management Process for program leadership, including the risk register.
- Develop and deploy the individual Program QA strategies.
- Based on customer feedback, managers’ input, internal and external audit results, the QC Manager will develop an annual audit plan, with monthly inspection and audit requirements, which determine the inspection and audit type, scope, frequency and methods of sampling.
- Perform other qualified duties as assigned by Management.
Knowledge & Skills Requirement
- A working knowledge of military and/or Department of Defense DCMA 8210.c practices, or commercial quality systems such as ISO-9001.
- An in-depth knowledge of Host Country environmental regulations.
- Familiarity with Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) and Six Sigma and/or Lean Six Sigma control methods is desired.
- Ability to communicate fluently in the English language.
- Advanced knowledge of various computer applications such as Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Excellent communication, effective leadership and interpersonal skills.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor degree in an associated discipline. Two (2) years experience in a related field can be substituted for each year of the four (4) years of college.
- Ten (10) or more years experience in any combination of the following areas: Quality Assurance, Environmental Management and Compliance, Safety Management and Compliance.
- Experience in implementation of ISO 9001 and other quality initiatives preferred.
Job Ident #:
(FRS144) F-15 Quality Manager