This is for a software based Systems Tools development position supporting the Application Tools development in India. As a member of this team, you will be responsible for design and architect the solutions based on business and technical requirements. You should contribute and adopt practices such as reuse, defect prevention, process optimization, process automation, productivity enhancement.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop Application Tools using the following technology:
- Good Knowledge of Database management
- Web development using Cold Fusion experience is preferred
- Develop web apps, desktop apps, and phone apps
- Ability to manage the low-level details of a project while understanding the bigger picture of the IT strategy is required.
- Collaborate across the matrix to define and deliver Solutions.
- Provide technical and thought leadership for the development and integration of new tools.
- Effectively communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical business and executive leaders
- Work with suppliers or other external stakeholders
- Support the Risks, Issues and Opportunities activities in BORIS
- Occasional travel may be required to the US