Applications Engineers - Elk Rapids, MI
STS Aviation Group •
STS AeroStaff Services
is hiring Applications Engineers
in Elk Rapids, Michigan
.Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-877-707-5767.
- Work with Sales to correctly and efficiently outline customer requirements pertaining to application needs and desired use of the final product, from concept through programing, and into final acceptance
- Train current, new, and potential customers to maximize their productivity and applications through the NUMROTO® software suite, both on site and at customer facilities
- Work with the production team to carry out specific, documented, internal runoff criteria in order to quantify that finished machines are performing to standard.
- Support the current customer base through phone and WebEx support surrounding a wide array of application questions pertaining to software, programing, and best practice solutions
- Support the sales function with continued application support by answering customer questions, showing general and specific software demonstrations, and preparing specific customer tool grinding demos
- Responsible for being the technical lead in various application project management situations to ensure projects are adequately managed to the direction of business objectives outlined in a technology roadmap
- Contribute to the documentation of standard operating procedures within the organization pertaining to training practices at all customer knowledge levels
- Travel requirements less than 20%
- BS in Engineering with technical experience in the tool manufacturing or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ of product experience in a tool manufacturing company
- NUMROTO® software experience is required
- Proven track record in leadership with the ability to develop detailed solutions to routine and abnormal problems surrounding the re-sharpening and manufacturing of standard and non-standard cutting tools
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision, evaluate risk and make appropriate decisions
- High energy self-starter who is enthusiastic and motivated to create growth opportunities
- Must have solid written and verbal communication and presentation skills to interface with external sales teams and customers
STS AeroStaff Services
offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-877-707-5767.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job Ident #: