Associate Material Analysts - Savannah, GA
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Associate Material Analysts in Savannah, Georgia.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
Under general supervision, perform the supply chain management activities necessary to maintain accurate part inventories at optimum stock levels that ensure the business can meet global demands, as appropriate to area of specialization or expertise.
- Support the planning, procurement, logistics and inventory management of parts throughout the business unit
- Display ability to recognize emerging trends and understand their potential impact to the business
- Understand the key performance indicators used to ensure supply chain service level goals are achieved
- Comprehend the financial and logistical impact of inventory investment decisions
- Assist in lifecycle planning on rotable and perishable inventory items as required
- Support recommendations for changes to supply chain tactical plans in response to changing business requirements
- Engage in discussions to determine whether excess inventory is subject to re-distribution, sale or disposal
- Develop relationships with other functional areas to identify problems relating to shortages, distribution, customer provisioning, service center demand, and over-the-counter sales
- Review forecasts and recommend adjustments
- Assist in developing replenishment plans which highlight future inventory imbalances. Recommend actions to re-balance inventory levels
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports pertaining to current status of group/individual workload, inventory levels, associated logistics costs and overall customer fill rate
- Review engineering drawings, vendor part catalogs, and purchased on assembly items to determine initial spares requirements in support of new and existing product lines
- Complete audits as appropriate to area of specialization
- Limited travel may be required, as appropriate to area of specialization
- Perform other duties as assigned
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Job Ident #: