At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
- Individual will assist in the performance of simulation based end-to-end functional and performance analysis of the Missile Defense System (MDS) supporting the systems engineering development process for the Missile Defense Agency (MDA).
- Individual will perform and assist MDS performance analyses utilizing large-scale complex BMDS Modeling and Simulation tools and utilize the results to support system engineering discrimination products for MDA.
- Individual will also perform development, updates, and benchmarking/anchoring of BMDS M&S tools, as necessary to support system level analysis and discrimination tasks.
- The individual will document analysis results in reports and briefings to be presented to the Missile Defense National Team (MDNT) and Missile Defense Agency (MDA) representatives. Individual will perform as an investigator as part of a team.
This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Minimum technical bachelors degree
- Individual must have a technical background addressing System Analysis including performance analysis and numerical modeling and simulation, using a high level programming language such as MATLAB, Python, Java, FORTRAN, or similar language environment. Individual must possess good communication skills.
- Capable of working both independently and in a team environment.
- Must have the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Analysis experience in aspects of ballistic missile defense and systems engineering experience with large, complex systems; experience with the following: BMDS, MDS, GMD, M&S, Systems Engineering, Analysis, Missile Defense, MDA, MATLAB, STK, Modeling and Simulation
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 2 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. Master). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.