Avionics Project Engineer - TX
Reliance Aerotech Services •
Reliance Aerotech Services is seeking a Project Engineer-Avionics Integration for our customer in the Austin, TX area.
The primary responsibility of this position is to work on technical project issues as well as program issues for smaller projects without a PM assigned. Customer POC, address and manage all issues on projects.
Essential Job Functions:
- Direct and delegate tasking on assigned projects to other engineers and support personnel as required and manage completion of those tasks
- Single Point of Contact for all activities on assigned projects
- Create top-level system designs for integration of OEM-produced systems into transport category aircraft
- Writing of engineering reports, manuals, installation instructions, and test procedures
- Provide on-site engineering support to modification teams
- Travel 20-30% Work
- B.S. degree in Engineering or other technical field required
- Experience working STC modifications strongly preferred
- Experienced in interfacing with governing bodies such as the FAA, JAA, NTSB, or similar, and their representatives preferred.
- Experience working on large transport-category aircraft strongly preferred.
Please submit your resume in Word or PDF format and salary requirement via e-mail to email@example.com
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC