Boeing Shanghai Aviation Services is a joint venture among Boeing, the Shanghai Airport Authority and China Eastern Airlines with The Boeing Company owning majority interest. Boeing Shanghai Aviation Services offers the advantages of an MRO with the skills, quality, and knowledge of the original equipment manufacturer. It leverages Boeings best practices, including Boeing quality standards, information technologies and applications for efficient, cost effective operations. Since its inception in 2006, the Joint Venture has benefited from the expertise and resources of The Boeing Company and its partners.
Our vision: Become the preferred full service MRO in the world.
For more information of our company, please visit: www.boeingshanghai.com
- Lead and maintain detailed project plans addressing implementation of aircraft maintenance;
- Reasonable in manpower arrangements, Quality and Safety control in interior and composite shop;
- Control and monitor program execution via schedule tacking and reporting. This includes evaluating program metrics and providing corrective action and mitigation during the aircraft maintenance project;
- Work in an environment of continuous improvement and lean process and product development;
- Master maintenance work orders, the Executive and records requirements; Master work order style, execution and recording requirements.
Preferred Job Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficiency in aircraft Composite, Cabin, Interior Seats and composite repair, to possess a CAAC ME-TA or STR license is preferred;
- At least 8 years of aircraft component or base maintenance experience in MRO, have cabin mod, seats and composite repair development experience is preferred;
- Reasonable command of read and written English;
- Good execution and professionalism;
- Good team work and leadership;