Boeing Company •
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics is looking for a Digital Designer with electronic system expertise for a role on a prime program centered on RF collection capabilities.
This role will be based in Annapolis Junction, MD and requires a TS/SCI clearance with active polygraph.
The Digital Designer will be both a hands-on electronic system designer and lead the team in the design, delivery and modification of both.
- Design low power and related components for use in harsh environments
- Develop and execute the design and simulation of digital logic
- Build and deliver test plans and procedures across the design lifecycle (including requirements testing) and author / create all testing reports (final and ad-hoc)
- Proactively identify and raise awareness of technical problems and build and implement corrective solutions communicating progress along the way.
- BS in Electrical Engineering and ten (10) or a MS in Electrical Engineering and eight (8) years of digital design experience
- Five (5) years of technical design team leadership/management
- Expertise in VHDL, CAD and High Speed Logic protocols
- ​Experience with Agile development that includes Scrum, Kanban and XP
- Signal Processing, Communications Signals, Signal Intelligence (SIGINT), and/or Software-Defined Radios (SDR) experience
- MATLAB, Cadence Virtuoso and Synopsis, System Verilog and/ or Lint experience
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC