- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related technical field and at least five (5) or more years of experience in the area of analog and mixed signal design with Cadence schematic tools, and circuit simulation using PSpice or LTSpice
- Experience in designing with DC/DC converters, PWM motor drivers, Op Amps, Voltage regulators and mixed signal A/D & D/As
- Experience in prototype design and fabrication, benchtop testing and troubleshooting
- Ability to obtain a US Security Clearance
Additional Desirable Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Experience with high speed SerDes & FPGA drivers is desired
- Ability to lead a technical group independently
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively at all levels of the organization
- May use computer-aided engineering or other design/analysis software in the performance of assignments
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
Walking – 0-25% of time Sitting – 0-75% of time Standing – 0-10% of time
Bending – 0-10% of time Stooping – 0-10% of time Lifting – 0-20 lbs, 0-25% of time
Climbing – 0-10% of time
Normal for an office environment. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work and local travel.
In Accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.
Leonardo DRS, Inc. is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. We are committed to building a workplace where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. At Leonardo DRS, we believe that a diverse and inclusive environment makes us a stronger Company. We embrace different points of view, respect one another in the workplace, and understand that an inclusive environment furthers creativity, innovation, and business performance. #EOIS