At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelors degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry is required.
- Must possess good organizational, interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
- Must have demonstrated a strong work ethic and sense of urgency for completing assigned work with a history of meeting commitments.
- Ability to adjust priorities to multiple demands and unanticipated events.
- This position requires that you work out of Oklahoma City, OK and offer relocation assistance. If you do not currently reside in or near this location, you must be willing to relocate using relocation assistance.
- Willingness to travel at least 25 of the time as required
- Highly motivated and must work well in a team environment.
- The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 20 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+15 years related work experience, Master+18 years related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.