Electrical Engineer (Singapore Business Aircraft Service Center)
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Bombardier Business Aircraft’s Singapore Service Center represents the cutting edge of aircraft maintenance, backed with the ingenuity of the Original Equipment Manufacturer. Located at Seletar Aerospace Park, the facility is Bombardier’s first wholly-owned Service Center in the Asia Pacific region. The facility features 108,000 sq ft of space and in just over two years of operations, received from Aruba, Australia, Bermuda, CAAC, Canada, Cayman Islands, EASA, FAA, Guernsey, Hong Kong, India, Isle of Man, Malaysia, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, San Marino, Singapore, Taiwan and UAE. Bombardier recently announced that the Singapore Service Center will quadruple its existing footprint, adding a paint facility and parts depot, and expanding its full service interior finishing shop. Additional hangars are expected to be fully operational in the second half of 2020.
In your role, you will:
• Avionic/Electrical Design
-Prepare all necessary documents, such as specifications, quotes, drawings, tests and reports, and ELA revisions related to aircraft modifications
-Coordinate with core electrical and mechanical design engineering team in US to develop larger engineering design packages for aircraft new cabin upgrades
-Work with outside vendors, internal departments, and regulatory agencies regarding the design, installation, integration, testing, and certification of avionics and entertainment systems in Learjets, Challengers, and GX aircraft
• Other Activities would include but not be limited to:
-Liaise with STC Holders to facilitate STC validations, STC revision validations leveraging BBA contacts who are responsible for these NAA relationships
-Liaise with BAS Singapore techs and FCC interior techs for data development or deviations assessments
-Liaise with project Certification teams for timely execution of deliverables
-Liaise activities for Weight and Balance amendments
-Liaise activities for SMM, SIPC revisions, ICAs
-Liaise with Sales and Planning teams to progress proposals with relevant certification activities included within downtime and pricing
As our ideal candidate,
• You have a B.S. in Electrical, Software, or Avionics Engineering, or a minimum eight (8) years related experience in engineering design of avionics, systems and equipment.
• You have working knowledge of aircraft materials, standard parts and procedures
• You have experience with AutoCAD – preferred.
• You have experience with civil aircraft and airworthiness authorities across Asia NAAs, FAA, EASA and TCCA
• You have broad knowledge of computer-aided design programs, specifically CATIA V5.
• You are proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• You have good analytical, planning, and problem solving skills.
• You must have a sense of organization, time management and you demonstrate autonomy.
• You have the ability to communicate effectively across functions, work packages and programs.
• You have proven capability to build and maintain professional relationships by demonstrating strong communication skills.
• You are organized, a team player, self-motivated, customer focused, and able to work under pressure
• You have demonstrated that you are pro-active, adaptable and flexible, you take initiative, you are innovative, have a strong sense of accountability and integrity
• You must be fluent (read, write, & speak) in English language
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other personal characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC