Our client is looking for an Electrical Engineer in Slidell, Louisiana! Apply today if you have the skills!
The ideal candidate for this position will perform the following tasks:
* Under general supervision and technical guidance, performs engineering work requiring the independent evaluation, selection and application of standard techniques, conventional procedures and criteria as contained in available Engineering reports, specifications, manuals and handbooks.
* Performs theoretical analysis and mathematical calculations, as the basis for practical application.
* Formulates and writes reports, specifications and procedures required of the assignment.
* Develops details of assignments by making minor adaptations and modifications to current state of the art techniques, based on basic engineering theory and ingenuity.
* Works with breadboards or models.
* Coordinates work of draftsman or technicians assigned to the project.
* Receive and act on instructions as to the general approach, specific assignment objectives, points of emphasis, anticipated difficulties and possible solutions.
* Create Engineering model and drawing using SolidWorks and AutoCAD
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned by management.