To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prefer Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. (10 years’ experience in lieu of degree).
- Five to seven years of Engineering experience in Aerospace or Interior Completions field.
- Minimal two years as Lead Electrical Engineering experience required.
- Demonstrate proven skills in the specific areas such as Electrical Engineering and CMS/IFE integrations.
- Must have leadership ability and be able to effectively lead an Electrical Engineering Project Team.
- Effective communication skills both verbally & in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the company.
- Effective organization skills including the ability to prioritize and plan work for self and team members.
- Knowledge and handling of data based project control systems (cost control & scheduling tools) are desirable, but not mandatory.