At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Assignments may deal with
• Reviewing supplier and partner qualification data
• Nuclear Hardening analysis and test
• EMI/C analysis and test
• EMSEC/TEMPEST analysis and test
• HIRF/Lightning analysis and test
• RF Co-Site analysis
• Antenna Coupling analysis
• Electrical Power Quality and Load analysis
• Test Automation for aircraft modifications.
Other job responsibilities may include
• Develops and validates requirements for various complex communication, sensor, electronic warfare and other electromagnetic systems and components.
• Develops and validates electromagnetic requirements for electricalelectronic systems, mechanical systems, interconnects and structures.
• Develops architectures to integrate complex systems and components into higher level systems and platforms.
• Performs complicated trade studies, modeling, simulation and other forms of analysis to predict component, interconnects and system performance and to optimize design around established requirements.
• Defines and conducts critical tests of various kinds to validate performance of designs to requirements.
• Manages appropriate aspects of critical supplier and partner performance to ensure compliance to requirements.
• Provides support to products throughout their lifecycle from manufacturing to customer use by providing guidance and support to resolve complex issues.
• Supports project management by providing coordinating development of work statement, budget, schedule and other required inputs and conducting appropriate reviews.
• Generates major sections of proposals to support development of new business.
• Works under minimal mentorship.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry required.
- 9 or more years related work experience required
- This position requires that you work out of Oklahoma City, OK.
- Must possess good organizational, interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
- Must have demonstrated a strong work ethic and sense of urgency for completing assigned work with a history of meeting commitments.
- Ability to adjust priorities to multiple demands and unanticipated events.
- Highly motivated and must work well in a team environment.
- The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Active U.S. Security Clearance
- ABET accreditation is the preferred
- Previous experience in the defense or aerospace industry
- Previous experience in Electrical Effects
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 9 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD+4 years related work experience, Master+7 years related work experience). In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.