At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
We are looking for innovative engineers who can perform challenging, interesting, and dynamic engineering work as a member of the Boeing Defense & Space Electrical Sub Systems Team supporting the 777X among other commercial and defense platforms. Join our team in defining and integrating electrical sub systems and continually pushing the state of the art in air transportation.
- Perform architecture level electrical sub system modeling leveraging Model Based Systems Engineering.
- Perform detailed engineering implementation or modification of the system architecture using various analytical and Model Based Development tools.
- Develop and document complex system and component level electronic and electrical requirements.
- Develop and/or review hardware & software designs and interface specifications.
- Work with suppliers to ensure effective system integration.
- Support test and evaluation in the laboratory and field to ensure system design meets operational and functional requirements.
- Troubleshoot electrical subsystem issues within a laboratory test, production, or field environment.
- Monitors supplier performance to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements.
- Supports resolution of product integration issues and production anomalies.
- Research specific technology and process advances for potential application to company business needs.
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Prior engineering experience in electronics and/or electrical systems from requirements development through system integration, test, and delivery.
- Experience with interfacing with suppliers and/or supplier management.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- BCA experience preferred
- Experience with FAA certification of Electrical Sub Systems hardware/software
- Experience with agile development environment
- Experience with model based development and/or model based systems engineering
- Familiarity with hardware/software integration
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Project management skills
Relocation assistance is provided for qualified candidates.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.