Leonardo DRS, Inc.
Leonardo DRS is a leading supplier of integrated products, services and support to military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors worldwide. Focused on defense technology, we develop, manufacture and support a broad range of systems for mission critical and military sustainment requirements, as well as homeland security.
Headquartered in Arlington, VA, the Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leonardo S.p.A. which employs more than 47,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and a business culture which rewards performance. Leonardo DRS is committed to being an employer of choice of a highly qualified, diverse, effective, and productive workforce.
For additional information on Leonardo DRS, please visit our website at www.leonardodrs.com.
DRS Naval Electronics is a collection of Lines of Businesses and Centers of Excellence driven to be the U.S Navy&39;s Leading provider of electronics products, subsystems, systems and integrated solutions, and expand into adjacent markets. Naval Electronics site locations span across the continental United States
and include Johnstown, PA, Largo, FL, Chesapeake, VA, Twin Cities, MN, Germantown, MD, Washington, DC, and San Diego, CA
Engineer II Field Service
Support moderately complex Field Service activities in operating environments at depots, training sites, and customer field operations with training, operation or repair.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support moderately complex Field Service activities in operating environments at depots, training sites, and customer field operations with training, operation or repair.
- Provide technical skills in area of proficiency and demonstrate ability to troubleshoot technical issues at all types of military and commercial field assignments
- Determine solutions in resolving a wide variety of technical problems
- Interface directly with customer personnel to address technical support issues
- Work at remote locations under general supervision of others
- Provide regular reporting of progress and status
- Provide budget, cost and schedule input for design assignments
- Communicate clearly (written and oral) with other company personnel and the customer as required
- Participate in preparation of less complex proposals
- May provide technical knowledge and assistance to other engineers and support personnel
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
- Attend appropriate engineering, customer or business meetings
- Mentor and coach less experienced engineers