Basic Qualifications (include education and years of experience required)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related technical field or equivalent experience and a minimum of 2 years of experience
- Competent technical expertise and application domain knowledge
- Experienced with ISO Standards, Six Sigma tools, statistics
- Technical expertise and application domain knowledge
- ASQ certification or Black Belt preferred
- Ability to understand military specifications and to read blueprints
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, communication and writing skills
Physical Requirements (Lifting, Walking, Bending, Stooping kneeling etc.):
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, climb, bend, lift, stand, and stoop.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
DRS Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law. #EOIS