Engineer Repair E-2 Everett
Matthews Aviation •
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop timely structural repairs for aircraft and components based on sound engineering
principles driven by OEM, FAA, airline, and best practice guidance.
• Ability to provide substantiation for approval authorities for the engineering soundness of
repairs, describing not only the “how” but the “why” of the repair construction.
• Technical competence in Computer Aided Design; Solidworks or AutoCAD preferred;
can successfully create drawings and repairs on CAD software.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of software.
• Ability to clearly and concisely communicate Engineering solutions to mechanics,
customers, and OEM representatives.
• Ability to manage time, manage one’s tasks in a timely manner, plan priorities and ability
to easily flow with rapidly changing priorities. Comfortable in a dynamic environment
and aircraft heavy maintenance environment.
GRADE LEVEL: E2
DEPARTMENT: Repair Engineering
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Aerospace, Mechanical, or Civil Engineering, Engineering
Technology degree or an AA technical degree with minimum 2 years design experience, or
equivalent aircraft design experience required.
Sr. Vice President of Operations
404 908 8676
Job Ident #: