Join us for a career with endless possibilities.
Looking for a job where a passion for innovation, a culture of teamwork, and opportunities for growth are valued and rewarded? You’ve come to the right place.
You don’t have to be an airline aficionado to join American Airlines. It takes more than cool planes to keep us ahead of the curve, and thanks to our team of behind the scenes professionals, we do just that. As the largest airline in the world, American Airlines is in the business of serving the global travel needs of our customers. At the core of the Company is our commitment to each customer and each employee. We are dedicated to developing and delivering what our customers value and are willing to pay for. Customer-centric planning, innovative marketing, and an exceptional customer experience are supported by a cadre of talented people.
What does it take to join us? We’re glad you asked! We expect exceptional skills in your discipline and a dedication to being the best as we relentlessly pursue our goal of being not just the largest airline in the world, but also the best airline in the world.
Fortunately, we’re building on almost a century of innovation and firsts in our industry – and we plan to continue that tradition of excellence.
About The Job
This job is a member of the Information Technology Team, within the Information Technology Division. The role is expected to perform Active directory administration, maintenance and automation, as well as provide ongoing support to enterprise customers. Specifically, you&39;ll do the following:
- Collaborates with leaders, Business Analysts, Project Managers, IT Architects, Technical Leads and other Developers, along with internal customers, to understand requirements and develop needs according to business requirements
- Maintains knowledge of Microsoft security certification, authentication, authorization, IP security setup and endpoint configuration
- Supports deployments and configuration changes to production and non-production systems, following established procedures
- Presents architecture and design to necessary stakeholders, as required
- Provides on-call Active Directory support and troubleshoots AD issues
- Maintains process and engineering documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 3 years of technology experience, with a focus on information security technology development, support and administration
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 5+ years of technology experience, with a focus on information security technology development, support and administration
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Azure, Azure Active Directory Connect, ADFS and Office 365
- Experience with Microsoft Identity Management or Forefront Identity Management, including custom development
- Extensive knowledge and experience in all facets of AD-related tasks and activities, including automation workflows
- Ability to author and edit scripts, such as PowerShell, VBS, or similar
- Experience with Microsoft Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM)
- Experience with Microsoft Distributed File System (DFS) and Microsoft Distributed File System Replication (DFSR)
- Experience with server virtualization technologies (VMware or Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Understanding of Microsoft online services and ability to assist with integration efforts
- Ability to thrive in a sense-of-urgency environment and leverage best practices
- Proficiency in Agile project management methodology
- Ability to explain technical concepts and adjust messaging based on the audience, including non-technical groups
- Ability to influence through outstanding interpersonal skills, collaboration and negotiation skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment, as well as independently