**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE**
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) is seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our Prime contract team.
Provide application development and support to tools that provide disseminatable data to be conveyed at the absolute first point of relevance, allowing mission analytic users to view the data or contribute new information in a collaborative environment.
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction, MD
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- Provide full stack software development and technical services to support the Analytic and Engagement Applications.
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments.
- Modify services to maintain connections to external interfaces.
- Review and test software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results.
- Provide specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
- Perform software life-cycle activities to ensure highest level of system performance and availability and compliance with business requirements.
- Administer, maintain, and implement policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the database(s).
- Implement Section 508 accessibility requirements.
- Collaborate with Systems Engineer to understand requirements and priorities.
- Collaborate with Outreach team in providing help desk Tier 3 support to users.
TYPICAL EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Four (4) years of experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years’ experience with:
- Development of software solutions by analyzing system performance standards
- Assisting with development and execution of test procedures for software components
- Designing, developing, and modifying software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Collaborating with system engineers deriving software requirements and system performance requirements
- Collaborating with system administration team for software installation and configuration
- Writing or reviewing software system documentation
BASIC (REQUIRED) QUALIFICATIONS:
- Technical experience with:
- Eclipse Rich Client Platform
- Experience with consuming and writing web services
- Experience with generating technical documentation
- Experience with writing Linux based scripts for code integration and cron jobs using Bourne Shell, C, or Python and work in a command line environment
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Experience managing software code using Git & MAVEN
- Experience using with the Atlassian Suite of tools (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo etc.)
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)