Boeing Shanghai Aviation Services is a joint venture among Boeing, the Shanghai Airport Authority and China Eastern Airlines with The Boeing Company owning majority interest. Boeing Shanghai Aviation Services offers the advantages of an MRO with the skills, quality, and knowledge of the original equipment manufacturer. It leverages Boeings best practices, including Boeing quality standards, information technologies and applications for efficient, cost effective operations. Since its inception in 2006, the Joint Venture has benefited from the expertise and resources of The Boeing Company and its partners.
Our vision: Become the preferred full service MRO in the world.
For more information of our company, please visit: www.boeingshanghai.com
- Perform A/C base maintenance work/modification as per applicable maintenance documents.
- Ensure the maintenance work meet the company and customer’s quality requirement.
- Coordinate with inspectors/engineer to manage the daily maintenance progress to catch the project schedule.
- Minimum Diploma, Bachelor preferred.
Preferred Job Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 8 years A/C maintenance experience in MRO or Airline.
- Hold CCAR 66 AV/ME basic license, B737, B747,B757, B767, B777 type training, B787 is preferred.
- Good Practical Work.
- Effectively English reading & writing skills, understand and handle the documents/paperwork.