Industrial Robotics Engineer
Boeing Company •
- Mature and implement custom solutions for production planning to ensure on-time start and completion while meeting quality requirements
- Train and develop operational staff to successfully perform daily production operations
- Develop machine tool programs to produce aerospace quality components using commercial and custom software tools
- Ensure that new and existing equipment programs are implemented/updated within established procedures function properly, meet specifications, and schedule objectives
- Support the technicians to assure that programs are validated before going into production
- Provides technical support in solving product quality problems with new and existing products
- Provide ongoing reports to department manager regarding project progress and project status
- Develop programming solutions that minimize material waste and technician time
- Utilize MasterCAM, RobotMaster, Verisurf, VCP, VCS, and similar type software tools for programming development and validation
- Stay current with software updates, provide training to partners and lead continuous improvement
- Must be a U.S. Person (citizen or permanent resident)
- B.S. degree or higher in an engineering field, such as computer, robotics, mechanical, electrical, aerospace, etc.
- Two-five years of work experience as a solutions and programmer developer for advanced manufacturing equipment
- Intermediate to advanced experience in creating post processing code for translation of commercial software code to machine code
- Candidates should have a zeal for working on high-functioning and diverse teams and for making real systems work
- Design experience with CATIA V5 or equivalent computer aided design software.
- Ability to support multiple tasks while ensuring timely and cost-effective completion
- Experience operating robotic and standard machining equipment
- Ability to work within manufacturing environment to include lifting and transporting objects up to 40 pounds as well as consistently stoop, crawl, bend, crouch, climb and kneel.
- Shift Requirements (Specify if irregular work hours or shift work will be required):
- Able to support production demands and schedule, may be asked to work extended work hours or non-standard shifts as required.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC