Information Systems Security Engineer
Boeing Company •
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLY CLEARANCE**
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics ("BI&A"), a subsidiary to The Boeing Company, is seeking a Information Systems Security Engineer to join their top-tier team.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Perform, or review, technical security assessments of computing environments to identify points of vulnerability, non-compliance with established Information Assurance (IA) standards and regulations, and recommend mitigation strategies.
- Designs, develops, implements and/or integrates IA and security systems and system components including those for networking, computing, and enclave environments to include those with multiple enclaves and with differing data protection/classification requirements.
- Builds IA into systems deployed to operational environments.
- Assists architects and systems developers in the identification and implementation of appropriate information security functionality to ensure uniform application.
- ​Supports the building of security architectures.
- Validates and verifies system security requirements definitions and analysis and establishes system security designs.
- Assesses and mitigates system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle.
- Contributes to the security planning, assessment, risk analysis, risk management, certification and awareness activities for system and networking operations.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information
Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- ​4 years of ISSE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- DoD 8570 compliance with IASAE Level 2 is required.
- Experience as a security engineering representative on engineering teams for the design, development, implementation and/or integration of secure networking, computing, and enclave environments
- Knowledge of IA policy, procedures, and workforce structure to design, develop, and implement secure networking, computing, and enclave environments.
- Experience supporting security planning, assessment, risk analysis, and risk management.
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)