Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Michael Coonce at (813) 463-2515 for more information
1. Perform technical studies of a complex nature, conduct analysis of operations (existing or proposed). Prepare a report of recommendations for equipment needed and correct methods of manufacturing (including sequence of operations and detailed methodology of complex assemblies and installations as well as detail components).
2. Assist in make-or-buy proposals and recommend corrective actions for areas of responsibility; evaluate vendors, attend vendor negotiations, and assist in resolving vendor problems.
3. Conduct research, investigation, and analysis in connection with assigned planning or other assigned projects, to ensure conformance to requirements.
4. Investigate and assist in preparing justification for equipment and facility requests.
5. Perform productibility studies from engineering drawings.
6. Apply statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential; make necessary computer inputs and generate data or reports as needed.
7. Perform audit of co-workers output based on defined requirements and procedures. Must demonstrate knowledge of ME policies and procedures.
8. Incorporate Lean Manufacturing Methodology into existing and future processes.
9. Utilize CADAM/CATIA data and nesting software to generate flat patterns, Master Models, NC data, and ply nests to meet Engineering and Manufacturing requirements. 10. With minimal supervision, lead/coordinate the implementation of projects between multiple organizations.
11. Apply Lean and Six Sigma principles to manufacturing methods as a team member or leader.
12. Support all Safety, Sustainability and Ergonomic Initiatives. 13. Aid in development and maintenance of Business Continuity Plan.