Boeing Company •
The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for supporting the maturation of the company’s technical capabilities with sound and practical solutions using advanced technology for work processes, tools, organization, etc., on the assigned program.
The Manufacturing Engineer is part of the manufacturing operations at Aurora Flight Sciences.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately deal with multiple tasks ensuring timely completion
- Basic CAD/CAM experience in any software package.
- Work to implement process improvements to improve part quality, reduce cycle time and cos
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment as an effective independent contributor.
- Ability to provide input for effective and efficient resolution of technical problems at the direction of engineering management.
- Experience with GD&T and blueprint reading/model interrogation.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Address MRB conditions and recommend and implement corrective actions.
- Support generation procedures that implement operational and/or fiscal policies.
- Participate in change board activities.
- Experience with CATIA and Mastercam.
- Experience with NC programming.
- Hands-on composite part fabrication and assembly experience.
- Hands-on metal part fabrication and assembly experience.
- Must be a US Person (US Citizen or US Permanent Resident/Green Card Holder).
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, Mechanical, Chemical, or Aerospace Engineering or equivalent.
- May possess combination of education and experience equivalent to 2 years work experience for each formal year of education.
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment as well as lift and transport objects up to 40 pounds. Job requires standing; bending, crouching, climbing, and kneeling.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC