Mechanical Engineer -
Traincroft / TSI Aerospace •
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Length: 6 months and sold get extended longer
Pay rate up to $42/hr. DOE - please email us your hourly rate along with your resume submission for consideration
Other: US Citizen or Green Card; Background check and drug test required
Mechanical Engineer to design avionics test equipment. Most design activities are mechanical and electrical in nature (e.g. cables, test adapters with internal wiring, circuit cards, etc.). Design activities include, mechanical component selection, translating schematics to mechanical design input, 3D Modeling and drawings in Unigraphics / TeamCenter.
Nice to have
- Minimum of 5 years of Unigraphics and Teamcenter experience
- basic understanding of general drafting techniques (ASME 14.5 Dimensioning and Tolerancing) and 3D modeling.
- Knowledge of basic machining operations.
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to work within a team atmosphere
- Associate’s degree
- Electrical/Electronics design experience
- Mentor Graphics DXDesigner experience
Job Ident #: