Boeing Intelligence & Analytics is looking for an Microelectronics Engineer for a prime program centered on RF collection capabilities in support of the US Intelligence Community.
This role will be based in Annapolis Junction, MD and requires a TS/SCI clearance with active polygraph.
- Optimize Printed Wiring Board (PWB) population processes used in the microelectronic manufacturing of a Printed Wiring Assembly (PWA).
- Ensure processes are staying within the process limits and are not drifting out of specifications
- Coordinate day-to-day operations of tools related to PWB population including solder paste handling, component placement, automatic/visual inspections, X-Ray inspections, troubleshooting product, and reworking components.
- Develop and troubleshoot Microelectronic processes for automated tools
- Rework PWAs using rework stations and soldering equipment
- Interpret X-Ray images to verify proper connections and to trouble shoot issues
- Prioritize/schedule incoming jobs taking into account preparation and run times.
- Program and monitor Microelectronic tool set
- Maintain tool set within operational specifications
- Manage and inform Microelectronics team on changes to the tool set and on delivery
- Maintain commitments to the customer
- 4+ years of experience in microelectronics design, analog or digital logic design, semiconductor and integrated circuit quality assurance, or materials science/fabrication.
- Understanding and awareness of current and emerging security tools and techniques.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Physical Sciences. In lieu of a Bachelors Degree, four (4) additional years of experience (8 years total) may be substitute.
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)